Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Intention Necklace.

believe in the power of intention - as in, what you think about, comes about. Set an intention and then see it come into fruition. That mindset is what inspired this Intention Pendant that I designed last night for myself. It will soon be made into a necklace, but I wanted to share it with you first. It measures in at 2.5 x 2.75 inches and was created in many hues of violets and green - thus setting my intention for spirituality, abundance and health.



I will be making up a few more color varieties (thus different intentions) over the next few days as well as additional designs with intention as the intention (punny!) and may even add them to my Etsy shop... we shall see.  I am working on my soul series of paper mosaics and find this realm of paper jewelry making a nice retreat and compliment to the work.  I hope you like them as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment